Abstract Submission for WCLC 2016 is NOW CLOSED.
If your application for late-breaking abstract status is approved you will be notified and instructed on how to submit your new data by the end of September 2016. For minor modifications, please contact wclc2016-abstracts at icsevents.com.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission
- In order for an abstract to be considered for Late Breaking Abstract status, the submitting author must submit a place holder abstract (including author information and disclosure) before the extended deadline, July 21, 2016
- The results and conclusion can be omitted but the type of data that will be presented in the Late-Breaking Abstract must be described as well as why Late-Breaking status is required
- If you wish to apply for late breaking privileges, you must submit an abstract by the extended submission deadline July 21, 2016
- To apply for late breaking privileges you must sent an email to wclc2016-abstracts at icsevents.com, indicating your abstract ID number and explaining why data is not yet available and when you expect it to become available
- The Core Program Committee will then review your abstract and application. If your application is approved you will be notified and instructed on how to submit your new data by the end of September 2016
For any inquiries, please contact wclc2016-abstracts at icsevents.com. If your inquiry is regarding a particular draft or submission, please include the abstract ID in your email.